Who are we?
So far this is the site of Rusi Popov. I hope soon more people, interested and skilled in model-drven technologies and software process, will take participation.
- is a System Architect in i:FAO Bulgaria EOOD, owned by i:FAO AG
- has 20+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- has 14+ years of practice with applying software development process, methodology, modeling and generation of artifacts out of models
Our goals are
- Publish, support, and extend a common, open-source in terms of Open Source Initiative (OSI), platform of easy to comprehend and use tools, leveraging the ideas and complying to the standards of Model-Driven Architecture (MDA)
- Make that platform wide accepted base for future commercial and non-commercial products in MDA
- Publish and share experience in applying Model-Driven Software Development (MDSD) in enterprise technologies and scales
- Assist in popularizing the modeling practices in the software development process
- Assist in establishing practices and creating tools that raise the level of abstraction and increase the productivity of the software development process.